Global Effectiveness: Cross Cultural Management and Training
In the rapidly expanding and changing global marketplace, business leaders are being asked to do more with less support, preparation, time and resources.
CAI helps current and future leaders to be more effective in:
- working effectively within a multicultural team
- forming and leading global and virtual teams
- relocating and transitioning to new countries and cultures
- recognizing and developing global leadership potential
Unlike other larger firms, CAI's highly experienced experts work closely with key stakeholders, sponsors and personnel to recognize their most urgent needs and then create customized solutions, which might range from:
- a half-day, highly personalized "Leading across Borders" coaching session for a harried executive in a business lounge at Buenos Aires' airport
- a one-day "Doing Business with India" training course for a group of 25 Boston-based software engineers, who are constantly exchanging e-mails and phone calls with their colleagues in Bangalore
- a two-day "Living and Working in Scotland" orientation program for a middle manager and her family of four, relocating from Perth, Australia to Perth, Scotland
- a three-day "Global Synergy" interactive workshop for an eight-nation project team that is meeting for the first and only time in Shanghai
Program offerings may include:
- Relocating Without Borders™
- Cultures Without Borders™
- Coming Home™
- Executive Coaching: TheGlobal Leader
For additional topics or more information on our customized programs, please contact us.
CAI programs are customized to meet your needs. Contact us for more information.
Try our on-line "Culture Support"™ Program.
Ask us about our "Train the Trainers" Programs.