About Cultural Awareness International, Inc.
CAI delivers customized programs in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Core services include:
- Cross Cultural Management and Training
- Destination and Relocation Services
Most importantly, CAI impacts your bottom line with:
- higher return-on-investment via improved employee retention
- immediate gains in employee productivity
- a stronger global talent pool and more versatile workforce
- improved corporate image, due to culturally aware professionals
About our Founder
Priscila A.C. Montana, founder and president of Cultural Awareness International Inc., is a third-generation expatriate who grew up living and working abroad. Long before U.S. businesses developed a focus on globalization and cultural sensitivity, Priscila foresaw these dramatic changes in our world today.
As a licensed professional counselor working with individuals and families in global transition, Priscila created a series of unique and comprehensive programs for the international community. In addition, Ms. Montana has assembled a team of multinational professionals who truly grasp cultural differences.